Jesus again...

Few things in this earthly life are absolutely certain, the most undebatable of these is death. Every person, even the atheist, will admit this much. Death, however, is not the very last event in this life of yours. Right after death, you shall be judged, thus, the judgment will depend on how you lived this earthly life of yours If you have honestly done your best and followed the Commandments of the Trinity, you shall be rewarded with the perfect life of Heaven; if, however, you have disregarded My loving directions and refused to make use of My generous help, you shall be condemned to Hell - Death, Judgment, Heaven, and Hell are the four last things toward which you're moving closer to every hour of the day or night --- They will never frighten you if your conscience is clear; if you love God in your daily, Finite Existence, you should have NO REASON to fear Again, death, with all its uncertainties, is a fact Where will you be? On My left side or My right? Think about this and discern. I love you I am a God of Infinite Mercy, yet, I demand Eternal Justice My child, in a little while this earthly life of yours will be over. Just how ready are you to enter into the next? -Jesus 'be brave in carrying thy cross/be courageous in suffering for sinners/love poverty' [in spirit] --- A few wealthy people who know where they're going, they're taking the Up escalator; they don't let wealth/greed be the Be All, End All in our wee-wee, Finite Lifetimes. How do I know? How do I arrive at this difficult, trigonometry conclusion? Son, I lived it, I lived through death, I saw the other side - far beyond magnificent. Read our blog and you'll reach this certainty, too: Que cera cera - what Pontius Pilate sed when Joseph of Arimathaea asked for His Holy Body, too, I believe.