A long, long time ago...

in Punxatawny, PA, when I was staying with my uncle before they called him away to Pittsburgh in the seminary, I wanted to start my own dojo (Japanese: karate school), all dressed-up in my old gi, new black belt, and sat, stroking my chin, wondering how I could attract them precious, lil' youngins, knowing I'd have to do something totally insane and stupendous to appeal to them to stop by my RongWay dojo I'll eat some worms!! Yeah!! Yummmy!! I rushed off the hilltop to fetch me a shovel with my John Belushi/Animal House/"What am I?" as he was standing o'er the joks table Hot-dog!! Boy, you shoulda seen those kids!! Eyes wide, their jaws dropped, BIG mutha nightcrawlers, wriggglin and ferocious, very hard2hold with my deathgrip. Yep. That did it. They - were - appalled. Worms have protein, right? HeeHee I ate five, didn't bawrf, lived till morning. Whew. Thank you, Jesus --- PS Withe economy on the precipice, I think it'd be a verrry good idea to eat worms when you're out of food. Not very filling, but if you eat many of 'em, nutritious, delicious, crunchy with nuts. Do I?? I eat pasta. Same thing.