Hey, you, Jeff Spikoli...

Gotta reset the table, folks; gotta change the silverware into plastic. Those knives might kill someone. Seems few people know how to choose RIGHT from wrong, left from RIGHT anymore. The Masons, a cover for something far more sinister, tells the uneduacated, "Fine to have an abortion! To fornicate! Take Seealis - make your prick seeable!! Only thing that matters!! Have anal sex! Do witchcraft and worship the moon!! Fall in love with your car!! The Abyss is cool!! All you do in Heaven is play a harp for all Eternity!! How boring" Actually, all your myopic visions are wrong - it takes faith and trust, something you're never gonna have unless you grow-up and turn-off the world coming at you through thy TV. Fewer still have the moxie to tok about anything other than their own perverse perversions in psychotherapy "Resistence is futile!" screams Freud. The common refrain? "Pay up" Only money. Only thenselves. Much less schizophrenic Satan who we've quickly and quietly pushed-under-the-shrinks-sofa in this age of the SuperEgo; in this era of sex and violence, we think absolutely nothing of mass murder. Is abortion any different? --- Control, control, control. What I had to learn for my black belt. You want Heaven, don'tcha? Rather than the other, stanky place? Think a second, G-man. If you FALL into the Confessional regular and repent like me, a sinner like you, you'll avoid the FALL that ends in death. You aren't independant, America. I'm CO-dependant with God. God made U.S. God shall demand an account of your Finite Existence when I perish. You do, too, though most of U.S. are in a state of denial. You think you're independant. Thus, pride works its way in. Whot was the Devil's first sin? Pride --- Yes, my Lord God is much stronger than granite, as mighty as a whole mountain range; yet, as soft and lofty as the whisper-thin-wings of a butterfly. God's much stronger than this weeek planet (we're only here for a weeek). But, yet, there's one thing God's a wimp over - our free-will. That's precisely the reason so few of U.S. anymore 'rise-up' outta the grave. We ain't robots, folks; we have a pee brain. And if that pee brain, controlled by the chip, tells U.S. to turn-away from God at the Last Second, God'll respect that as He'll do anytime with free-will --- A better Way home is this: if you wanna change both your life and what this once, mighty country believed in, other than the 'trés-laissez-faire' capitalism that's rotting our souls by corroding and nullifying our culture by wasting-away our youth GOTTA BE AN 'ANIMAL-FARM, MTV, WHITE-TRASH-CULTURE!!' We built it up; we had our fun at the expense of God's planet. Now, we must take it down; like a pinata, a snake among snake charmers, subliminally hiding amidst the LEFT, waiting ever so patiently to strike and poison our country beyond repair, hear me, BO?? Gosh, most of U.S. bow and scrape before the LEFT!! This abombination-like-god which might go off at any second, elevated to new heights --- If you'll help destroy whot we have all come to believe is right through reading our blog, I have the missing link between our Lord and humanity: purity, not necessarily perfection. Know whot my Treason was? I put a T before 'reason' because that's precisely the Cross i to bear as a believer CONFORMITY IS THE CATALYST OF MATURITY PS While slow as Calvary's victorious soil am I, slightly more of a procrastinator than the slovenly slug I am. Loitering on the clammy corner of their greasy-spoon, turning events over and over in my et-cetera mind, much like a TV dinner caressed far beyond the reality of soul-food, the world, the momentum is out there, somewhere Upstairs, haunting me, taunting me withe desire to be something which I can't put my middle finger on. Every time I forge ahead to be a staunch loyalist, I fall back to the intersection of a turncoat. Wow. Gee. Darn. Guess I'm mortal after all. We went to the Great Beyond in a tiny Spitfire, but only I fell outta line in a pragmatic parachute, more dead-than-alive, captured once again by the world gone blind; perhaps Janet's precious star in the twilight is my cue, but I'm far too mortal to glue the pieces back. Grrr --- Just as Milton in Paradise Lost justified captivity to the truth, so I wanna express the monolithic Rock of the cathedral pointing to Heaven rather than the Abode of the Damned, for they know not whot they do, subsisting on live prey. Like an anti-establishment aeroplane, I WiseAbove to where she's waiting. You should, too. Don't let this worthless society now lead you to ruin, where the emphasis is on ME, ME, ME!!! SKREW YOU, dude!!! Whateva. I won't be waiting around for you. Gotta party, girly. Look me up, k? Cool. [clik]